Request new feature in puzzle quest 3

Would it be easy to have the random box’s we all open and pay dearly for to get stuff in it for the guy we are playing it makes no sense to pay for a key to open a box and it has armor and spells in it for some other guy

There would be the unintended consequence of having to switch heroes back and forth just to open chests. But I guess we already have that issue, too some degree, if we are hunting for spells.

I think your idea would make things better than the randomness that is currently in place. Even if it meant more headache with hero switching.

But, to me at least, a more elegant solution might be to have a conversion system in place (similar to eveline and relics) where you can just change the mana color of gear to what you would prefer. Perhaps using one of the currently pointless followers.

Now I’m at a standstill I can’t even play EASY because it is over 200 points over my score. Why can’t this game be more like puzzle quest 2. You could at least play 5he game to the end
I guess this game ends when you can’t go on because I never buy in-game stuff but I would buy the game outright it had had no in game adds or perches there all just a bunch of money hungry grubs.