Share your best Loadouts

Hey everyone,

I thought it might be nice to share the loadouts that work for us all the best here.
Maybe share some tips as to why they work so that new players or people looking to improve their Loadouts can get ideas.

Here’s the loadout I use for my Necromancer, I use the same loadout everywhere except restricted PVP and it’s done preyy well for me so far. I think it has a nice mix of elemental damage and skull damage.

It doesn’t matter if you find these items as common first, as you can evolve them later.
My main Goal with this Gear was to have 3 set bonuses active.

I would like to eventually regear so that I get more blue/purple Gear to boost my Necromancer’s elemental masteries, but that’s a problem for future me.

I’m not completely happy with my Spells, but they’ve done well for me so far.

1 Like

For my necromancer spells I use:

Legion of Doom
Gravedigger
Poison Skulls
Thaw the Dead

For my Paladin Class which sailed through the whole story with ease i used the folowing,

Smite
Turn Undead
Sacred Flame
Divine Steed

Switching out Purge for Turn Undead and then Lay on Hands for Sacred Flame really was a game changer would recommend if you get the chance.

I’m having great success with the Shaman, wearing the following (all legendary, 50-50 green/blue):

Channel Poison, Poisonous Toads, Tangled Skulls & Cockatrice Juju

Saviour’s helm & locket
Dreamhold shield & ring
Guard’s body & gloves
Serpentine legs & ring (might switch to a second Dreamhold ring for the extra green & blue mana)
Warlord’s shoulders & belt
Elven bow
Firewalker boots (might switch to elven boots for the green mana and the set bonus)

This build is great for bosses, as you can make enough matches from the endless green gems to make lots of stuns, and the Cockatrice Juju can remove the stun barrier before you end your turn.

This build just got me through Dreamhold level 100.

My Necro spells