Sub-Zero / BorN - Spell set collected

Hi everyone, finally my turn to brag about all spells collected. Started 14-Apr-2024, mastered the game by June-2025 I guess with fully developed Ice Shaman. Couldn’t find a better killer machine so far. Played occasionally since Aug-2025, and here it is, a full set.

The only thing to do next - to improve on the dragon build. So far it delivers often 40+ million hit, and occasionally above 60 million. Want more, by making all pieces 1000+400, or at least max on the most important params like power and damage and mastery.

Anything else people do in the game after everything is done?

Grinding just to level up all scrolls on all classes (4/7 done from scratch), or getting 5000 spells casted (3/7 done) across all - not interested.

3 Likes

Congratulations, now get all the minions to mythic.

2 Likes

Thank you man! Yeah, nice goal, and i started working on it actually :sweat_smile: Mythic 45 seems reasonable!

2 Likes

I think there are plenty of goals you can set for your self, but it just depends on what you enjoy doing and what you don’t. I am also now focusing on minions, for example, but I won’t be really trying to max all spells.

One of my goals has always been trying to do more and more damage. For example, first trying to kill the full health dragon in a single attack, then reach 100k damage in a single attack, currently it would be reaching 200k damage (current personal record at 187k).

You can also try different builds, such as an elemental damage assassin/warlock/shaman. One of my goals with the assassin has always been to get the highest damage Night Blade possible. I can give you one damage goal to reach: the max damage possible in the game, a bit over 2 billion, in a lvl 100 dungeon :wink:

I hope you find some new goals to keep enjoying the game :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you, Higure! I remember that 2B attack, but looks like you are also going for skulls (with 200M goal now?).

I’ve just gone above 70M today, so definitely 100M is a current step to achieve. I’m not sure 2B is possible with skulls though :zany_face:

Challenge accepted :slight_smile: