The End of a Era

Now that we’re counting down, it looks like no one can catch Throne of Odin. For those like me who have never seen a season end, I’m curious about what’s going to happen. Shall we all start from scratch? Does the new season start immediately after the other or is there a pre-season?

The season board will reset. As per patch notes, the new season will start on Oct. 3rd
If my memory serves me right, I think there was a week between seasons previously, but this changed at some point.

Thanks for the answer. Some special adventures between seasons would be interesting.

I also remember having some time of transition between seasons before, but now it seems we go from one season directly to the next, which I like.

Is there a “trophy house”? Where can we see the winners of past eras and perhaps the names of the members of these kingdoms? I’m just at the beginning but I dream of recording my name in the records of this game.

1 Like

Not that I know. But don’t let it discourage you from achieving being in the top in the future :wink: