The Gear Rework

I think the “easiest” solutions would be one of the following, in order from easiest to hardest:

1. Refund the glyphs used to upgrade any items from Mythic Lvl 45 to Lvl 50.
  2. Refund the gem value of glyphs used to upgrade any items from Mythic Lvl 45 to Lvl 50.
  3. For every level above 45, refund 4 Mythic Runes and 4 Mythic Relics of that item.
  4. If possible, refund the gems, crowns, honor, food, ore, etc. used to buy glyphs used to upgrade any items from Mythic Lvl 45 to Lvl 50.

While refunding glyphs is probably the main red line that devs don’t want crossed, I can assure everyone that the big red line many users don’t want crossed is having high-investment resources vaporized. I’ve been down this road before with the whole Steam Exclusive Items debacle. I’m not a fan of developers vaporizing resources/functionality that users “bought” with their money or time. I’m glad the developers eventually provided a solution to the Steam Exclusive Items debacle (9 months and many posts later). I’m hoping I won’t have spend the next year explaining and reminding developers why the gear rework (as currently implemented) vaporized boat loads of high-investment resources.

1 Like