Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Reminder: 2.1 releases 20th June

I know it says it there on the top.. but just in case!
2 Likes

but, can you show us what is… doom? what it does?
and, set bonus of necrotic is missing?

AND… no follower update?

You don’t mean “Dreamhold set bonus”, its necrotic, right?
Have you got news about the Resh crystal problem?

It’s buried in the wrong place in the patch notes.

Far too weak IMO, and 4 turns is an eternity in the current meta. Entire battles can be won in the 4 turns before this effect activates.

3 Likes

That’s when the Season starts, but when does the update itself land? With the console launch next week?

Also, did the Spring roadmap items get delayed for the console launch? No gear/spell revamps? No out-of-control scaling mechanics fixed? Seems like all of this was pushed to 2.2?

EDIT: Going to adjust my tin-foil hat a bit. Palindrome is a interesting word that doesn’t get used often enough. A palindrome describes a word or number that reads the same forward or backwards. 2.1, by definition is not a palindrome and is an intriguing distraction. It may very well be a fascinating use of slight-of-hand. Much popcorn needed, if this becomes a conspiracy fact.

3 Likes

That is when 2.1 is releasing. No I am a goose, that is just when the Season starts.
2.1 is currently expected the week prior.

Also in regard to the roadmap

The Gear & System rework is listed over Spring & Summer seasons, but hopefully will be able to get the finished version of this out to everyone soon.

Also

Updating the Patch notes to mention that Resh crystals will be resolved in 2.1

4 Likes

I was just opening a crate 35 minutes ago when a popup flash offer occurred under my finger and because of that I just bought my 1072nd epic relic for crowns with no confirmation at all?!?!?!? It needs to be checked that there is ANY confirmation at all, as well as additional ones.
Support ticket incoming…

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more @Jeto. Please have them consider adjusting the duration down or this entire mechanic is a complete waste

1 Like

I have passed this onto the team!

Also, 2.1 is in the process of releasing now!

No mini-bosses or bosses in the pokedex bestiary? :thinking:

They should appear once you fight them post 2.1?

I’ll try that and see what happens.

Also, there are new audio sync issues playing on Steam when AutoPlay-ing and then sending the game window to the background. When the player brings the game window back to the foreground as the primary window, a whole bunch of sound effects that would have occurred during the match appears to be queued up and plays all at once. It’s an "interesting’ experience. :stuck_out_tongue:

QoL Request: Can the Team consider adding some audio flair to the new weapon effects in a future update based up the rarity of the weapon? Adding the weapon sound effects are cool, but my L50 flail sounds like I’m hitting the opponent with a wet paper bag. It’s just a wee bit underwhelming :laughing:

2 Likes

Does not appear to be so.

Oddly, some of the entries in the bestiary appear to be colored orange sometimes? Is this significant for some reason or a graphical glitch? EDIT: Every 3rd row has this coloring, in 1st and 4th positions in the row, so I’m leaning towards glitch.

Example snip:

Also, is it not possible to preview an entry in the bestiary at power levels other than level 50?

@Lyrian what have been the bosses or mini bosses you have faced that haven’t appeared yet?

Also have you force closed and relaunched since those battles too?

In regards to their level, it matches your own level.

I think the way repeatable adventures work has changed.
I noticed the following - if I finish the adventure with 2 remaining energy, and decide to start it again:

• in v2.0.2 I start the adventure with the remaining 2 energy.
  • in v2.1 I start the adventure with 4 energy as if it has just become available.

I don’t know if this is introduced bug, fixed bug or intended change.
For this particular adventure, the behavior in 2.1 is more beneficial.

Edit: Adventure dungeon battles reward wooden chests now. I’m not completely sure if this is new behavior introduced with 2.1, but I noticed it now after it happened twice in a row.

1 Like

That’s been happening for a few adventures now.

1 Like

Always been like this with Adventures. Was brought up back when Adventures first rolled out and was declared working as intended.

1 Like

Tried all Seasons and multiple Story Dungeons on multiple difficulties from Medium → Difficulty X.
Tried restarting multiple times.

No bestiary entries for mini-bosses or bosses have unlocked.

LOL! THAT’S it! I’ve been trying to think of what pathetic sound it is I keep hearing. I had finally settled on water balloon, but I think you are right. Wet paper bag. It’s less grating than the chest open sound. But I 100% agree that it’s “underwhelming.”

Advice to devs (take it or leave it) sound is only awesome when it is awesome. It’s funny that way. Most folks react to sounds one of three ways… 1) That is cool! 2) God, that’s annoying 3) LOL that is ridiculous. Any old can of sound doesn’t automatically cut it. If you are gonna go the lol route, how about going for it. Some old school over the top cartoon sounds? I’m not joking. It could work here and would be amusing.