Update 2.1 Patch Notes

LOL! THAT’S it! I’ve been trying to think of what pathetic sound it is I keep hearing. I had finally settled on water balloon, but I think you are right. Wet paper bag. It’s less grating than the chest open sound. But I 100% agree that it’s “underwhelming.”

Advice to devs (take it or leave it) sound is only awesome when it is awesome. It’s funny that way. Most folks react to sounds one of three ways… 1) That is cool! 2) God, that’s annoying 3) LOL that is ridiculous. Any old can of sound doesn’t automatically cut it. If you are gonna go the lol route, how about going for it. Some old school over the top cartoon sounds? I’m not joking. It could work here and would be amusing.

Bug or intended?

• Curing Doom immediately triggers the true damage of that Doom stack that was cured to the player.
2 Likes

This is a bug, I have reported it to the team this morning!

1 Like

Well, this is a guild bazaar issue I haven’t seen before… (full duplication of guild bazaar offers) :exploding_head:

Restock error?

1 Like

We had that yesterday. Never had seen it before.

1 Like

@Lyrian are you seeing all 16 deals including duplicates or 8?

When we had it yesterday. We had everything duplicated even if we didn’t restock.
That gave 16 tiles.
It was a display issue only. Once you bought something, it’s duplicated tile showed that it had been purchased.

1 Like

Team is working on getting a fix out today! But this won’t remove the duplicate, it will prevent this from occurring again.

Just so everyone is aware, this is a graphical issue, this duplicate display. Which means if this is occurring for you, you can still only buy one of this offer despite it showing two. So, the UI is correctly displaying the purchasable state, is just showing the same tile twice.

1 Like

Thanks, Jeto, for the update.

Got another one for you… trying to get a pic of this for the Team but should be rather easily duplicatable.

For whatever reason,

• In 2.1, the Terror debuff completely cancells out Regen (instead of halving it). Regen heals when Terror is in effect show as “+0”.

At first I thought the issue was Doom related (via the new spider in Season 2.1 that also inflicts Terror on the player), but I’m fairly sure at this point that I have eliminated Doom as the cause of the issue.

If it’s not a hassle, the next time you encounter this could you grab a video please? I’ll pass it along in the meantime.

Also what is your current loadout @Lyrian

Got the pic, 100% duplicatable against a Winter Wolf.

Loadout:

1 Like

Apologies for the delay in getting this fix released, it has been pushed out now.

Weekly reset: Cannot join this week’s PvP tournies. Other guild members are reporting the same issue.

3 Likes

I am experiencing this issue too and created a Bug Report on the forums about it already.

Same here on an Xbox One X.

I think the Chapter 3 boss is just a little bit broken.

Looks like it is removing EVERY gem on the game board, counting them as Doomwood Gems and resulting in some seriously insane damage output.

2 Likes

Reported that one, thanks again @Lyrian :sparkles:

1 Like