Update 2.5 Patch Notes (+2.5.1 fixes)

Are they all this way? Because Immortal and Doomwood just say damage resistance, which implies physical damage resistance. At least that’s how I interpreted it.

That would be because when I cleared the placeholder, I forgot to replace it :upside_down_face:
It’s been edited to match the others now - they are all elemental damage resistance

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. I really appreciate the QoL section :slight_smile:

Sadly, the blog post confirms that 2nd characters of a high level class will receive an individual spellbook at their level, meaning I have 3 days left to level the second gender/race of my favorite classes to 45+ so I can chose to play my favorite classes with a different model at a later time without losing too many resources.

1 Like

Also another quick note, I am blasting through the current articles that mention spells and updating them with the 2.5 changes.

Next is getting a Spell Book article set up, so hopefully we can get that sorted for everyone ASAP.

Reminder: Like every update, if someone in your Kingdom gets to update before you, you will be locked out of your Kingdom.

This is not a bug, please do not create bug report threads or report this. It will be resolved as soon as you update the game.

Is the x5 in the season coin spells mean 5 pages? If so what’s the point of buying 5 pages for 200 coins when you literally need thousands of pages?

This has been brought up already:

As mentioned, there will be changes coming to Season Shop exclusive Spells in the future.

Jeto, are the two new spell attributes (crit / crit damage) in-game to be rolled in 2.5, or is this a later date feature?

@Lyrian are you referring to this (Spell Crit Damage) ?
As everything mentioned in the Spell Rework blog and patch notes are for 2.5 unless stated otherwise.

1 Like

Is this ever gonna be a think that doesn’t lock everyone else out till they can update?

You should only be locked out of your Kingdom - this is necessary, as having players try to enter their Kingdom while on different versions would cause desync from our server and likely, crashing and bugs.

Or are you getting an unskippable message to update before entering the game?

Have a couple of guild members and now myself seeing glitching spell page amounts.

Dropped pages are not being add their spellbook counts.

Also, I just had this happen:

Ancient Mythic only requires 4000 pages…

1 Like

Dropped pages are not displaying, as in the animation of the bar increasing? Or did you already have 10 copies and this has not added the additional 10?

Just checking as when I check on my account, the bar fills and the total is updating.

Spellbook shows 0/3000 pages.

Other guild members are also saying that they are seeing different (to next rarity) numbers on the loot screen versus their spellbook and that dropped spell pages are not appearing in their spellbook either.

EDIT: Another guildmate example:

Loot Screen:

Spellbook:

550 pages to next level on loot screen versus 300 in their spellbook.

1 Like

Grabbed those and passed them on to the team!

Update: It looks like the reward screen is showing spell pages required to get to Ancient Mythic from common, instead of showing from your current rarity of the spell > like it does in the spell book.

Oh also additionally, it is Mythic > Mythic+ > Ancient Mythic

Reported both either way, but wanted to mention that part of info I got back.

2 Likes

Gong’s Adventure:

It’s energy-less:

But shows an energy meter display (does not deplete):

1 Like

I spotted that one as well, brought it up as a low priority visual issue

2 Likes

Thank you very much, all the PQ3 team and @Jeto for a real splendid and player friendly update. Also very happy that the transition from 2.4 went smoothly.

I (we) am also really thankful that a lot of major changes, especially the glyphs return, were made after heeding to the views and suggestions of the players.

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, the same happened with Xione’s Wizard’s circle adventure. No energy required but 4/4 energy bar.

I completely agree with @jose , it has been a really smooth update and transition with only minor issues. Thanks again for all the work done these past weeks, the patience to deal with all our complains, demands, questions and feedback , and the willingness to hear us out and make significant changes to your initial plans in order to address our concerns. I couldn’t been happier with how things have gone :blush:

2 Likes

The update worked fine so far. One additional feedback about the combination of Southern Summer Celebration together with this patch:

The “Spell Vault Update” mail returns the resources not spent. This gives a very nice compensation (thank you! :heart: ) and my kingdom mates already grabbed it to get the Spell Glyphs to update 2nd and 3rd character spellbooks.

The drawback: getting a return of > 180k gold blocks you from the “Southern Summer Celebration”, as this does not count to the first goal (Gain 20k Gold) and you cannot gain new gold afterwards.

Being forced to spend ~200k Gold within 7d runtime seems like a waste of resources though. Any thought on how to deal with this in a good way? :slight_smile: