[Updated] Attention Players

Oh boy… woke up this morning, saw this thread, opened up the game and discovered that I was auto-updated to 2.2 :man_facepalming::confounded::sob::tired_face::face_with_spiral_eyes::dizzy_face:

Same here even if you uninstall and reinstall the game detects you already updated. I talking about the past version.

Confirming.

I have auto-update off, but as this post (~10:30 AM EST), the 2.2 update is still in the Google Play store for players to download.

@reYar2802 Did you actually get to play on 2.2? For me, it won’t go past the loading screen

Yeah, I’m going to miss the glyph purchase for the day. :frowning:

Yup. Same problem. I’m waiting to be told I have to nuke the game from my phone and reload. Which means I’ll have a 50% chance of losing virtually all of my progress for years. I know there’s some way to log in, but heck if I know any of that information and I’m not going through the trouble to regenerate an account I can’t automatically access.

No. Just the load screen comes up. I tried loading it 10 times or so before coming here, so nobody is getting through. Curiously, on one of my tries, it had the new artwork but said “The Necrotic Tomes” instead of “Dark Path Travelled.” Buggy.

When I got the update I went in the game to check if everything worked and it did but I never played because I started to drive. When I got home I tried to go in and it wouldn’t let me anymore but the game detects that I went in the game with the 2.2 version.

I’m actually surprised the devs didn’t write something in here before knocking off for the day. I’m sure the could have given information about something.

Ya i am one of the lucky people system installed it on its own overnight and now I am locked out o well its wait time … thanks for the update

The same for me… :pensive:
Hope the compensation will be a ton of glyphes ! :thinking::grin:

1 Like

Silver lining… my phone battery is lasting way longer without being able to open PQ3.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m getting this error now :frowning: It looks like it was successfully downgraded to Version 2.1, but because my phone automatically downloaded 2.2, the game thinks I actually played the “newer” version, even though I didn’t… :frowning:

Maybe not a ton of glyphs but I would suggest @Jeto to check all effected accounts properly and offer at least one glyph of their choice (armor, accessory, spell) to these players like that one from the adventure (don’t know the name) additional to other compensation plans; and NO, I am not effected :blush:

2 Likes

А была уже официальная информация когда запустят игру?

Too late…mine auto updated and cant play for 16 hours. Too much longer and im just quitting

I think the best solution is let the player downgrade to the version that was working fine.

There is a new a update

After new update I get 2.1 back but has same error

the game works well, but when I login to my account I got a error about I play already the new version

1 Like

Definitely in the “small” group that has been affected! I have spent literally hundreds of dollars in this game already and I am extremely pissed off that I am missing the chance to purchase 4 Armor gylphs right now!

1 Like