Since we have a massive food glut, that feels quite frustrating in gameplay terms - such as when you open a chest and see that “0” food come up - there could be a simple solution short-term that would also improve on another sore point - with little to no impact.
We have a lot of followers, but not enough ore to run them all continuously. Or even a decent subset.
Add two store options to the Shop - Bundles - Other option (or any other suitable place) as follows:
- 80 Ore for 100 Food, Daily, 5 to 10x a day
- 80 Food for 100 Ore, Daily, 5 to 10x a day
- It allows early or late game players to manipulate their currencies for what they need - but at a clear penalty;
- It is extremely easy to implement reusing existing code;
- It helps players use more of an underused feature that feels crucial - the follower crafting for less-used followers;
- It draws players to a place with more interesting deals recurrently;
- It should have little to no impact to any follower rework.
- Change Jocea the Gentle (Minion crafter) to spend Food instead of Ore for crafting.
** She’s breeding them after all! Minions gotta eat!
Hope it helps!