What would you rather spend 2,800 ancient coins on?

• 4 Mythic relics
  • 1 extra skull when casting Thaw the Dead
0 voters

2800 ancient coins should buy not 4 but 8 mythic relics :wink:

2 Likes

Its 4 when you dont need the seasonal ones, which mostly is the case, cause most ppl need much more mythic relics for “normal” gear, as Royal or Guard etc.
But the answer to the poll question relies very much on how long you play and what you already have, so very long playing veterans maybe would prefer the upgrade of the spell, while nearly everybody else will prefer the relics.
And I guess thats intended by the Dev.

1 Like

I should have mentioned that once they’ve been crafted into the relics you want, it’s 4. After all, who really want’s this season’s relic?

1 Like

There’s always more gear to upgrade. The point I’m making is that 200 coins for 50 pages is way too pricey. 500 pages might be worth it.

4 Likes

I agree 500 would feel really good. 200 coin for 200 pages is the lowest I’d go, but 500 I think is the perfect number for the coin cost.

1 Like

Ok, I see. In my case I need 10 seasonal relics, so that is what I saw 2800 ancient coins giving me 8 relics I want. But I agree that even 4 mythic relics is better than 1 evolution of a spell. The offer of 50x spell pages for 200 ancient coins makes no sense to me.

1 Like

Why not both?

You can now farm Thaw the Dead spell pages from running Season 1.4 dungeons in the archive, as all spells (even the shop ones) can drop from the appropriate dungeon chests post spell-page change.

2 Likes

WHAAAT?!?!?!?

Great news.