Continuous Game 'Hanging'!

Platform, device and operation system
Android

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
For the last six days or so, and that too everyday, around six hours after daily reset.

For the last six days continuously, at around six hours after reset time, though one may log into the game, the game then hangs and one has to restart againand again. Sometimes one can’t even log into the game. This has been happening for others too, especially in my Kingdom. After some four, five hours it’s almost back to normal.
There IS hanging and slowness in loading of the game, almost everyday. But the above continuous problem is the worst and a new one.

1 Like

Hey @jose,

Thanks for posting this, we know that this is an ongoing issue and the team are working on getting this fixed.

Are you noticing this usually happen at a particular time of day? Does this happen on very screen or in a particular game mode?

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like

Happened to me this morning. Think I was just doing story mode?

Just happened to me now after defeating monster before boss in Daily Siege…

And now it just disconnected me before I could finish the boss on Event Dungeon… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hi there,
The problem is now resolved, at least for me. As I had noted, those five, six days, the problem occurred almost at the same time .
But I have to say, the game loading and smooth running of the game is still not at all great.

Happened to me last night, but only once (yay?) and was able to resume whatever dungeon I was on, luckily.