Crown offers in the kingdom bazaar

What is this???

Since when do we have crown offers in the kingdom bazaar? Especially at the end when it’s 150 buys a day.

Having to complete goals for rewards i don’t think this is acceptable at all.

@Jeto was this intended?

5 Likes

This should be in shop deal not kingdom bazaar. 200 crown for 100 aether is a joke, i wont even give 200 gems for these, i got 469 today just by playing the game, these need to be removed from bazaar before we get to 150 targets

3 Likes

TBH, the whole Bazaar in general needs a rework now IMO. Alot of the stuff to buy is just plain bad and the rewards at the end of the reward track are just not great.

Also oddly enough, we have the same aether crown offer in our bazaar today as well.

2 Likes

hold tight, I can only message the team as fast as my hands will let me - chasing this up now

6 Likes

I very hope this is not intentional. We already have problems to complete goals when 70% of our Bazaar are gem deals. But at least most of the players have some spare gems. So our kingdom always completed goals until now. Now we will not be able to complete with such offers that no players can afford (and even then, as Taf420 wrote, this would be just a waste).

Please remove crown deals from Bazaar, like it was until today.

4 Likes

While I am waiting for more information, we have removed this offer from appearing.

We can’t remove it for Kingdom that already have it in their Bazaar, unfortunately.
Again, I’m waiting for more information.

4 Likes

Thank you @Jeto for always staying on top of everything for us. :+1:

4 Likes

Update, yes confirmed this was unintentional - so crown offers will remain out of the bazaar!

5 Likes

Lol, and as a VIP offer. Shows again that our Dev really thinks ppl paying for the game are real … idiots. Sorry, you cant say it other way, impossible.

And they wonder why ppl dont pay … they show us how much they appreciate paying ppl 25 times a day. And what they think about their cleverness.
Biggest joke of the game.

2 Likes

Hey all,

We’ve sent 400 Ingots to the affected Kingdoms so they can restock their Bazaar.
The mail was sent to the Kingdom Leaders.

As Jeto mentioned the issue was fixed so the Crown offer won’t show up in the Bazaar again.
Sorry about that!

7 Likes

Awww thanks @Kafka and @jeto and the rest of the dev team. I wasnt expecting all that. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Got them in the mail. Opened them and had this error pop up. We recieved tge 400 ignots. I tried to see what would happen if i tried to collect again. It crashed and gave me another error but this time no more ingots so if you could please clear this from my mail @Kafka . @KenpoKid69 had this happen as well with his.

2 Likes

Compensation for the compensation since i had to write yet another report? :sweat_smile:
I’m only kidding. You guys did enough. Just clear my mail and I’ll be happy.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

Email compensation crashes game (see error above). Also our alliance, Dreamhold didn’t receive the 400 ingots from it, tried twice. 8,130 ingots before trying to claim and 8,130 ingots afterwards after trying to claim twice and crashing both times.

PS4
Name Code: ETHANVANSHAMAN_DDT1
Member Name: Kenpo_kid69
Alliance: Dreamhold

2 Likes

You guys love hoarding ingots lol.

2 Likes

I’ve reported this to the team bear with me! Sorry about this

1 Like

@KenpoKid69 I checked and your Kingdom had 7,730 Ingots before the mail was sent and 8,130 afterwards.

Got a dev working on clearing the broken mail.

1 Like

I took the snapshot before I claimed it. So I think what might have happened is the ingots were just dropped in the alliance at the same time we got the email, so when we went to claim it, it didn’t know what to do and crashed the game. Thanks for checking and for the ingots!

1 Like

Your mail boxes have been corrected, only 1 person hadn’t collected the mail so the devs dropped the Ingots in that Kingdom manually.

@KenpoKid69 yeah I think that was part of the issue!
I checked the logs to be sure and get those before and after numbers for you but I also don’t remember seeing a Kingdom with 8,000 something Ingots when I sent the mail (there weren’t many Kingdoms affected and the Ingot totals were right next to where I was entering the compensation so I could see the total)

3 Likes

@Kafka and @Jeto looks like nothing was fixed.

2 Likes