Epic Runes, oh Epic Runes, Whereforth Art Thou Epic Runes

This has been mentioned numerous time but I will bring it up yet again. The inability to target runes, specifically Epic Runes, is maddening, especially if you have already hit Level 50. The lowest Hunt/Dungeon that you can do is level 35, and Epic Runes are only about 10% of the Runes that are found (Legendary then Mythic are the more commonly found types).

This would be easily fixed if Runes were downgradeable (meaning you could use a higher tier rune like Legendary as a substitute for Epic runes).

The issue of Epic Runes has been brought up frequently but continues to go unaddressed. Here’s what I found in 5 minutes of searching:

Here’s a feedback suggestion earlier this month:

I brought this up before back in April:

Another player brought up the same issue around the same time:

He brought it up again in May:

Here is me back in August of 2021:

7 Likes

I’ve spent nearly a week and a half trying to get Epic Runes for 2 upgrades. I’ve gotten 2 of 6 needed. The lowest level I can fight is 35, so I cannot farm at an appropriate level.

please send help.

2 Likes

Drops act like the end game is at level 50 when it seems to be actually at level 100…since those dungeons exist.

Please scale drops according to what I think most players would find to be reality and double the intended level for such drops (mythic runes and such drop near 100 instead of near 50, for example).

2 Likes