[Investigating] Skullguard Win =Game Crash

Platform, device and operation system
Android, Samsung Galaxy note 10

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Made it all the way through Skullguard keep. My beserker, Thud, who relies heavily on red gems got utterly decimated by the first enemy, leaving him with just over 300 hp for 5 more battles. Somehow, the gems fall in my favor and a plethora of red falls my way. Thud makes it all the way to Elfmuncher, or Elfsniffer, or Elfkiller, whatever his name is. Managed to get him half way down before he was able to take a turn. Luckily, he used his shield Regen and didn’t hit me and obliterate my 300 hp. Thud
Pulls from down deep and wins!

Then, the game froze.

This wouldn’t be the first time, I had already played through with a necromancer and had THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN, so, you know, no biggie. Just exit the app, close fully, wait for a minute and then pick up where I left off.

Except it didn’t this time. Reconnect ended with 10 mins of server is busy notification and when I finally was able to get back in, guess who has to do Skullguard again? This guy.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Clearly this is a recurring issue

Steps to make it happen again
Make it to Skullguard, wait for game to crash when emerging victorious.

Oh no! I’m sorry that happened. I actually said “Oh no!” outloud as I was reading your report. As a fellow Berserker myself I felt this.

We’ll do some testing on this to make sure it wasn’t server issues.