[REPORTED] Battle Pass rewards aren't able to be claimed

Platform, device and operation system
Android 11, Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened

Battle Pass has a notification to collect an earned reward, going to that area and trying to collect brings up an error that there is no reward.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Since the latest 0.38 patch

Steps to make it happen again

Reach a reward level with horns and try to collect…

Same issue here. I reached my next level with horns from Events, but when I went to collect it said “No rewards to collect”
When I close the app and reopen the horns have vanished. I honestly could not tell you how many I had before. It seems like ‘maybe’ the event horns are not working correctly.

ough level.

I bought the last horn for 5 gems (feel free to reimburse me for that as well when you fix this bug).

Then I ran another event run to earn a horn. Now my total is 841

Close the app and come back in… down to 840 (28 levels x 30)

Hey all,

I’ve been testing this on both my accounts, but so far have been unable to reproduce the error you are seeing.
But thank you for the included screenshots, I have included this in my report to the team.

Are we only noticing this once we have just levelled up the Battle Pass level? Or are you experiencing it generally?

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Once the notification pops up that the battle pass is to be collected is when it will happen. I was able to collect the reward today though. I will post if it happens again