[REPORTED] Missing Quest Dialog

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat
Android latest

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
While working on the main storyline, during The Prophecy, text node 2, the text appeared as it’s placeholders, not as the intended story text. The entire dialog of this cutscene was only placeholders.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

It’s the only time it’s happened thus far, but I can’t replay the dialog that I missed to try again and I don’t want to miss any more storyline that I can’t go back to :frowning:

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

I have screenshots but it won’t let me attach them :frowning:

(Also can someone PM me the dialog I missed? The story is so good D:)

Hi,

I’m pretty sure it’s included in the other bug report I made: [FIXED] Complete list of broken dialogue - #2 by Gary

You just need to remember the placeholder id to see the dialog.

Cheers, Gary.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this, we have received other reports and are looking into it.

@Evalynn , @Salty
Screenshots of this event. I also just encountered. Will check broken dialog report for what is missed; Thanks.

this is ID 805032, which is the first dialog in the other thread I linked.

1 Like

Our team is working on a fix for this now, we should have something to release soon. Thanks again.

@Salty

I found another section missing dialog that isn’t in Gary’s list. It’s the final talk scene in “Stand My Ground.” The whole scene is missing.

please have a look again, it’s the last in my list.

I searched for it - it did not come up.

you can just search for the number shown in the dialog, and it will show up:

then search for the number within the thread:

@Gary

I did obviously use text search on your post and it did not come up with any results. I suspect it may be a difference of platform. All I know is that I checked both in your post and site-wide and it returned 0 results both times.

The devs/mods are more than capable of removing this thread if they find it unhelpful.

We have a fix coming for the missing quest dialogue soon. (Early next week.)

1 Like