[Reported] Residual effects after the shot of the necromancer

I play on my Lenovo VIBE K10 smartphone or on my home PC via BlueStacks android emulator.

As you can see in the pictures below in the process of fighting necromancer on the screen are here are frozen “feathers” that should be removed, but apparently due to oversight this is not made.
Bug in general is insignificant, and the game, it does not particularly interfere with it, but because I noticed it, and said.
Occurs in a variety of locations and seems not related to the device used by me: I watched it and a smartphone and playing through the android emulator on the PC.
After occurrence, these “feathers” hang on the screen until the end of the battle, but not superimposed on the playing field.

1 Like

Hey there!

We’ve tested this on are end and haven’t been able to replicate this. I just wanted to ask what spell are you casting that causes this effect, or is this happening after a certain combination of spells being cast?

Also what version of Puzzle Quest 3 do you have installed? You’ll be able to find the version in the game setting menu :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

I have installed 0.37.0.12730 version of the game.
This effect occurs in many different locations, but not regularly. So when I wanted to look closely today, he disappeared for half a day))).
And I already thought that maybe for good, but then a few times it did meet again.
I can not say exactly what spell causes this effect, but I always use the bunch of spells that is visible in the bottom picture.
Playing as a character of other classes I never observed anything like that.
Although playing as an assassin using the same scheme as the necromancer - the creation and simultaneous elimination of a large number of purple chips.
I do not know how else to help in catching this bug, but if I notice something new, I will definitely write here.

Odd, I use Necro and I haven’t had this happen to me yet.

I was able to figure out what it was all about.
The bug sometimes appears after using the Dark Ice spell.
You can see it clearly in the picture below - I had 4 spells loaded and I used one.
And as it turned out, the class of the character does not matter.
Perhaps recreate this bug will not come out the first time but after playing a few battles he will manifest.
I met him, even in the arena.

Hello!

Thank you so much for your patience on this. I’ve been testing this quite a bit and I managed to reproduce the issue. I’ll let the Dev Team know about it.

Thanks for the extra information you provided, it helped a lot :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective: