[Watching] Quest bug correct count not showing

Platform, device version and operating system
PC/Steam

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I did my 5 daily quests, and got them all checked off but it said I had 4/5

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

So far it’s a one off.

Steps to make it happen again

Impossible for me to know.

After looking into things more it became clear that one of my dailies (collect free rewards) was checked off (because I did that) but wasn’t greyed out and at the bottom. I went to shop to verify that I did it. (I did) While in the shop I saw something I wanted to buy for gems. When I bought that gem purchase, I got a pop up saying “quest completed collect free reawards” and my quest count fixed itself.

Hey @Tresk, welcome back!

This may have been a minor desync, seeing as it updated again after triggering the conditions a second time.
Currently been unable to reproduce on my own accounts, but will keep an eye out in case I can trigger this later or if more reports come through!

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @Jeto!

I just wanted to clarify that it cleared once (got the popup and the checkmark) after I collected my free daily rewards. It just did not update the daily quest count at the top. After making a PURCHASE in the shop, I got another popup saying quest completed “collect your free rewards.” and the count updated. This is probably one of those “needle in a haystack” type bugs. lol

1 Like