Let's discuss the current state of chests and drop rates

This thread was specifically requested by @Kafka over a month ago. No engagement has happened here whatsoever. I was point blank told this:

Nothing has happened.

It’s put up or shut up time quite frankly. Maybe it’s not @Kafka’s fault. Maybe there is so much the CX team wants to share but are hamstrung by the producer or the developer or @Sirrian specifically. Whatever the reason, this has been the way things have been since the beginning of Early Access. Promise better interaction, fail to follow through.

We have repeatedly asked questions about changes that appear to not actually have occurred (“increase in relics!”), about changes that have not been communicated (Don’t remember seeing the 200% increase in food and ore from dungeon chests anywhere), and about the general lack of value in Seasons. These are legitimate questions backed up by numerous player observations and reports. Nothing has been offered in response. Nothing. Nothing.

I’ve been a passionate advocate for this game since early on. I’ve done my best to engage players in the game and here to provide feedback and information to help cultivate a community to grow this game. But at some point you have to ask yourself, what is the point of the effort if no effort is returned. I don’t expect anything here anymore. Just absolutely minimal effort here by the developer to create a community of engagement and feedback.

Onto Update 1.2. Better make it count.

EDIT: P.S. No Dev-splanations needed. No explanation is sufficient. They have failed on several fronts (the number of times this has been documented is easily confirmed through this very forum) and at this point there are no more excuses. They are at risk of losing any hold they have remaining on players’ interests.

7 Likes