[Updated] Kingdom Bazaar won't allow purchases and has items denominated in Crowns

Dear Jeto,

I will be honest, reading that has made me recover a lot of the hope I lost yesterday. I wasn’t too concerned about the bazaar issue, I understand that this kinds of bugs sometimes appear and are not always easy and fast to fix, but I trusted the dev team to work on it and then giving an appropiate compensation to those affected by it. But waking up to discover that a fix pushed through after daily reset had made our precious armor glyph offer disappear from our baazar… Was really painful and frustrating.

I have been struggling for a long time to win against the KD dragon, but I still have a longer way to go, mainly due to armor glyphs being so difficult to get. That is why I have been waiting for an armor glyph for food offer in the bazaar for ages, I am always near my food cap for that. So imagine how I felt when waking up and realizing that finally armor glyphs have been offered in the bazaar… But disappeared before I could buy them. I was so hurted and frustrated that I nearly rage quitted several times during the morning. The only other time I felt similarly was when buying 3 glyphs for 5100 gems and getting all three of them minion type (yes, glyph system is probably the most frustrating aspect of the game, as we have extensively discussed here).

Now, reading that you have passed yesterday’s bad experience to the team to discuss what can be done, is really reassuring. This game rises on us players plenty of emotions, most of them positive but some of them not so much. And I believe that the key on making the game as enjoyable as possible is being heared out on all those parts of it that create negative feeling, and having a dev team that try their best in answering those issues.

So thank you very much for hearing us out on this, Jeto, and passing it to the team. It means a lot to me, and gives me strenght to not falter while struggling through the difficulties (that is, getting glyphs) to keep enjoying the game. I do hope something can be done by the team to help us ease yesterday’s pain. Thanks!

4 Likes